Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Your Guess Is as Good as Mine

Maybe someone from the organizing committee can help me out, but this is everything I know about the reunion:

It's going to be held in July.

Last I heard, the committee was trying to arrange the reunion around a concert that is held each summer in Fort Dodge. I think the Beach Boys were the featured group at this gig a few years back. Perhaps we can get the Rolling Stones, or better yet Meat Loaf (pictured above).

Rock on!

While all this is being sorted out, I'd like to start collecting email addresses from everybody. That way we can keep in contact and send out updates when available. In other words, be a general nuisance.

Unless somebody has a problem with this, I'd like to post the email addresses on a separate (linked) page and display them in a manner where Internet robot programs won't be able to extract the addresses, thus keeping everybody safe from dreaded spam. If you're not comfortable with this, please let me know and I won't post your address and the committee will use it only when sending out updates.

Send your email address to zumajay (at) aol.com.

Oh, and start spreading word about this site.

1 comment:

Phyllis Baedke said...

Phyllis Baedke Ver Steeg email info@iowabariatrics.com